5 Fragrance Tips For Women By Lian With Fragrances For Life!
Lian’s fragrance tips for women of all ages
1. Try before you buy. Fragrances consist of three notes; top, middle, and base. The initial scent of the fragrance is the top note, and it typically only lasts 20 minutes or so. Purchasing a sample and wearing the fragrance for several days before investing in the full-size product will help you experience the full fragrance.
2. Research the ingredients in your fragrance. Try to avoid potentially harmful additives like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), dyes, metals, preservative, and parabens. Synthetic fragrance formulas are protected trade secrets of the fragrance company. Therefore, fragrance companies are not required by law to list every ingredient on the package. However, some fragrance brands will disclose general information on their product. Essential oil based fragrances are suggested.
3. Learn the fragrance lingo. Being familiar with terms like fragrance notes, fragrance family, essential vs synthetic, etc. will help you know your purchase. Just like shopping for anything else, you should know what you're buying and what you should expect from the product.
4. Use your daily moisturizer on the pulse points (neck and wrists) where you apply your fragrance. Moist skin retains the fragrance longer, so if you use a daily lotion, make sure to apply to those pulse points.
5. Store your fragrance in a dry, dark, and cool area. Over time, light and heat can break down the fragrance and lower the quality. Storing your fragrance in your bedroom instead your bathroom is an easy fix.
Fragrances For Life creates products inspired by real women, for real women.
“The whole idea of inspired by real women, for real women, is that women should get more than a sexual or glamours feeling from their fragrance. Women should feel a connection and relate to how their fragrance makes them feel." Our sense of smell is a very powerful and influential tool that can be utilized in our everyday lives to help improve our quality of life. Watch our videos at the bottom of the Home Pageto learn more.
The line is not just for Boomers like Joseph. “Boom is the sound of a revolution in cosmetics,” she says. “Cosmetic companies are constantly adding products; I’m taking away. Mine is the only company that is pro-aging, not antiaging.” Jennifer Anistonbelieves in aging gracefully and not over-doing it on the makeup. When asked what is in her purse when she leaves for “Boomstick Color: It’s an all-in-one stain for eyes, cheeks and lips that’s so much fun.”
“There is this pressure in Hollywood to be ageless,” said Aniston. “I also understand that age is kind of awesome… Don’t over-product—that’s the other thing.” 
The products come in identical chubby silver tubes that fit in the palm of your hand. There’s a sheer berry for cheeks, brow bone, eyes, lips, forehead and neck; a sheer iridescent champagne for the inner corner of the eye, cheekbones, shoulders, decollete; and an olive oil and beeswax moisturizer for lips, cuticles and around the eyes. They are $27 each and sold only on her website.
Judging by the photos and videos, Joseph, who recently turned 60, needs no makeup at all. She’s one of those Emmylou Harris beauties with lovely features, luminous skin and long silver hair, who spends just a few minutes a day on her face before she’s out the door. As women age, she says, looking fresh, rather than made up, is the key.
“The biggest makeup mistake that middle-aged women make is putting on too much under eye concealer,” she said. “At home, it might look OK, but in the daylight, it just looks like a bunch of gunk under your eyes. The older you get, the less makeup you should wear. It’s not a blank canvas anymore.”
“I always had the smallest kit and the fewest products of any of my colleagues,” she remembers. She let her hair go gray in her late 40s, and just like that, she was spotted on a New York sidewalk by a scout for the fashion photographer Steven Miesel and has been a model ever since, featured in ads for Target, L.L. Bean, Dolce & Gabbana, DKNY, Olay, Nivea and others. About a year ago, she went into the cosmetics business herself. “I’d done makeup for two decades and when I created this line,I created what I would want in my own kit,” she says. “I wanted to do a line that was not about hiding, but was about revealing.” The overall effect, she says, is a dewy, glowing face.
“When somebody says to you, ‘Wow, did you fall in love?’ That’s successful makeup.”
YOU WILL BE AMAZED BY THE TRANSFORMATION!
Radiate health, well being and happiness in one quick application.